ATMidAtlantic Teacher Training Apprenticeship
Training Course Requirements for Admission
- the candidate has received a minimum of 30 Alexander lessons, one of which must be with the training director
- is at least 22 years of age
- provides a transcript to verify a Bachelor’s Degree
- must complete an application form
- supplies one letter of recommendation from a certified Alexander teacher
- provides $25.00 application fee
How many students are admitted to the program?
We have no greater than a 1-5 teacher/student ratio.
This is a three-year program with a total of 9 terms.
Total number of hours for completion of the program: 1,600
Proposed tuitions and fees:
Annual tuition is $6,600 per year or $2,200 per term. In addition students are expected to pay for required books. Students are required to attend one AGM meeting during their training course of study.
For further information click www.
Or contact us for application and other information at email@example.com.