Workshops at Towson University in 2021/2022:
Tips for Hips
January 23, 2022 12:00pm-2:30pm EST *IN-PERSON
This in-person workshop will be offered at Towson University (with availability to purchase video recording viewing of the session if unable to attend in person)
- The skeletal components of the pelvis & the importance of muscles of the pelvic floor
- The hip joint & 4 primary factors that restrict or enhance range of motion in the hip joint.
- The SI joint and its role in stabilizing hip function
- Movement trategies to improve resiliencestrength of the hip
- Current research on pelvic and hip joint function in dancers
- Somatic movement sequences to support self care
Workshops through Towson University.
Click here for more information and to register >>