Functional Awareness Movement Educator Certification (FA®ME)
Functional Awareness® Movement Educators develop a firm foundation in anatomical and somatic approaches to movement. Participants learn specific strategies and skills facilitate efficiency of movement. In addition, the program teaches one to live and practice the principles of ease in action in the studio and integrate the principles in daily life.
Sequence of Study:
- One 5-day Functional Awareness® Summer Study A
- Online course work including 5 Zoom conference calls (schedule TBA)
- Second 5-day Functional Awareness® Summer Study B
Cost of Training – Paid to Functional Awareness LLC by check or Zelle
- Summer Study 1: $400 ($350 early bird rate)
- Applied Practice & Research: $450
- Summer Study 2 & teaching presentation: $400 ($350 early bird rate)
TOTAL COST = $1250 ($1150 with Summer early bird rates)
- Learn the FA reflective practice of the 4Rs
- Learn an approach to anatomy through multimedia, interactive, creative methods
- Develop visual, tactile, and proprioceptive skills training to assess, assist, and enhance student learning in movement skills through embodied anatomy.
- Improve your functional anatomy literacy
- Participate in private/group sessions with Certified FAEducators
- Integrate Functional Awareness® principles of movement function into a movement practice of choice
- Develop lesson plans applying FA® concepts to specific disciplines
- Teach integrative research and applications to fellow educators and trainees
For further information and application information contact us at email@example.com.